Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Work - Mustangs - On the Run



A herd of wild mustangs gallop for sanctuary over the side of a steep hill. With the future of America's wild horses in question, I find myself dispairing of thier fate, and, I am impelled to paint them (always a favorite subject of my art) once again, perhaps in an attempt to capture the freedom, beauty, and, dignity that our wild horses have always represented...at least to me!   New 12x16 oil painting on hardboard panel.  Just click on the title to see the Etsy listing! 





2 comments:

  1. Dear Kerry, A beautiful painting! You should be proud! Sincerely, Don Kephart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, Don! I actually have a new revised version of this one, but, have yet to re-photograph it so I can update these images. LOL, it really won't look much differant, and, unless you know to look, it would not be obvious...just more little details!

    ReplyDelete