Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WIP - Arabian Montage

Just started this one yesterday.  It is 9x12 and will be in color, but, I am sketching it in with black and white to start out.  When I do these kinds of montages, I work them out as I go, so, there can be a lot of changes and adjustments along the way.  I do not work with any reference materials at this point.  It is just 'made-up' images...whatever I think might work in the composition.  Later, when it gets down to the nitty-gritty, I'll pull out the anatomy books and ref. photos to improve the details and conformation of my horses.   New updates to this work in progress will be added to the end of this same entry.  You can click on these photos to see larger views. 


First session oct. 12...






2nd session....oct. 13




3rd Session oct 14


Oct 20

Oct 21 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment