I finally got back to finish this one. I did start it several weeks ago when the Cleveland Bay was the current breed in the Wet Canvas project...just never finished it and ended up going on to other paintings. I tend to do that...a lot. Whenever something new catches my interest, I may stop what I'm working on to start the new project. As a result, I usually have several paintings in progress or just sitting in a corner waiting to be noticed and finally finished. Today, I tried to round up a few of those and did finish several that have been kicked around on my work table for the past month. This one is a 4x6 of a cleveland bay stallion ready for the showring.