Sunday, January 27, 2013

Latest Art Work, New Blog

I started a new blog on marketing and will be posting new material daily about art and art marketing.  You can follow it here;
http://www.empowernetwork.com/kerryoriginals/blog/horses-and-art-and-online-marketing/

Please feel free to share, or, comment.  As I am new to online marketing, this may be a little rocky getting started, but, with daily posting (I hope) it will soon mature into a decent commentary with articles about my artwork including reviews, works-in-progress, current works for sale, marketing tips and strategies, and more. 

It has been awhile since I updated this blog...I have let facebook overtake it, I'm afraid, but I do plan to keep this blog working as well with more frequent updates here as well...perhaps not daily as in the other blog, but not outright forgotten as in the past year! Please leave comments and share! 

Here are some of my latest paintings...
"Round-Up!" 12x16 oil painting 
Yes, parallel worlds do have their evolutionary similarities! 

"Silver Gypsy" 5x5 oil on wood panel

"Eclipse and Corona" 4x6 oil painting

"Grey Donkey Foal" 2.5x3.5" aceo oil painting

"Cinderellataur at the Strike of Midnight" 5x5 oil painting

"Greek Sena-taur" 5x5 oil painting

No comments:

Post a Comment